1. A template of application form for leave is given in the handbook, which may be used by the parents to apply for leave when required.
2. All correspondence should be addressed to the Principal. When writing, quote the student's full name, class, section and roll number.
3. In the event of a student falling ill, she must stay at home and rest as this would ensure her complete recovery. She should not be forced to attend school for evaluations.
4. On joining school after an illness, it is mandatory that the parents submit a medical certificate of fitness.
5. Students who remain absent without prior intimation and approval for two or more days shall be liable for termination from the rolls.
6. Kindly refrain from requesting for half-day under any circumstances.